• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Emirates Cup: Saturday, 29th July 2017, 16:20 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Croatia has pebble beeches. Was raging when I went to Split wanting hot weather hot babes sea and sand. Suppose three out of four isn't bad.
Just come back mate, even pebble beaches are rare.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Tbh, I suspect we'd struggle against middle tier European teams.

There was a time where we would dispatch good to very good European teams and fall short to the elite but now I'm no sure.

Agreed, we have looked disjointed for a very very long time. We havent been able to completely replace the quintet of Fabregas, Hleb, Rosicky, Nasri, Van Persie to be quite honest.

Arshavin of 2009- mid 2010 as well.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I now know that French polish is too thick for home furniture in its natural form, you need to dilute it 50/50 with meth.
Wenger's an expert on French Polish, that's why he bought Lacazette.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I'm looking at this Pizzi guy for Benfica. He's probably bang average but the fact I would take him in our midfield kind of sums up the state of it.

I'm not sure. I know this is pre-season but something is putting me off. Might be growing tired of football. I mean to be honest I have felt the sport very boring since 2010... But think this will be the final season. The final straw.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I tune in to see AMN falling over while chasing his man down. Goodness me this had been a rough preseason for him, not sure how it could have been much worse tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom