• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Emirates Cup: Saturday, 29th July 2017, 16:20 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windowlicker

Its not the players fault, havent we been over this? players come and go, they make mistakes all the time, its up to the manager to perceive and his players weaknesses through a tactical display, this lineup even forva friendly makes zero sense, fitness wise the players should already be almost there why put them all mixed, some of them never played with eachother

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Nice to see Chambers back even if I don't rate him much.

Reserving my judgment with the new signings but I'm looking forward to Kola absolutely destroying some players this season. :lol:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Bould never wore a hat or put his hood up in that rain, do bald people not get cold?

say yes

forum master baiter
I now know that French polish is too thick for home furniture in its natural form, you need to dilute it 50/50 with meth.

Forgot to use a coaster the other day and found that really interesting. Glad I stuck this on record.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Come on Elneny, getting brushed aside by a guy a teenager just barged to the ground :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom