• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Liverpool vs Arsenal | 27/08/2017 | 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
You know, I didn't really need him to say it to know it. Knew it for years, as so has every Arsenal fan not swimming in the same river as Wenger.
Still it's better to have proof straight from the horses mouth in case anyone still thinks that "he cares for the club"

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
For once put a pressure on your players for f**k sake Wenger no manager in the world will let his players got away with that

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Cowards,comfortable. Harsh words from the panel.
Wenger says the result was a consequence of our performance and we lost out physically. He calls our performance on the day "absolutely disastrous". He wouldn't be drawn on the consequences of this loss saying only that confidence will drop. He says sorry if he's the problem but he wants the fans to be onside.
He was emotional and didn't want to say too much but he was gutted.
Henry says Wenger is alays politically correct but the game was unwatchable. The fans are disbelieving but pretty restrained in their response.
We are a shambles.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Wenger says the performance was absolutely disatrous, dominated the game after half-time, not the right moment to talk about a lack of effort, need to keep belief, says "I'm sorry if I'm the problem" about Wenger out chants, not the right moment to talk about transfers
Not the right moment about transfers cuz there is no transfers. only players leaving

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I'm so done with blaming the players.
Don't think I'm going to ever again, even the guys I hate the most.

It's clear who the problem is. This is what happens when a 'top' club lets a manager decline on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom