• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: Summer 2017

Will we make another signing(s) this summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It was there, just showed it on sky and yeah deleted it because it might be taken the wrong way.
I think he was being cute. I mean, who the **** does that in the current climate and expects it to be taken as a reference to Ox? Not a chance. He meant 'shambles' alright :lol:

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
It's a fair point but I think you're underestimating the power of low player morale, a bad atmosphere and general unrest. This will take time to recover and I genuinely believe we will be nowhere near challenging and will struggle for a champions league spot by the time that happens.

Well, there's nothing that can be done about fans who are stupid enough to create a toxic atmosphere inside the stadium, only making matters worse. But player morale is up to them. There was a lot of unrest at Chelsea this time last year coming off a season in which they dropped to 10th in the table.

Malky

Established Member
GK's: Cech, Ospina, Matt Macey
RB's: Bellerin, Debuchy
CB's: Mustafi, Holding
CB's: Mertesacker
CB's: Koscielny, Chambers
LB's: Kolasinac, Monreal
CM's: Xhaka, Wilshere, Coquelin
CM's: Ramsey, Elneny, Cazorla
RF's: Özil, Walcott
ST's: Lacazette, Giroud, Akpom
LF's: Alexis, Welbeck

Baring any shocks in the final 3 hours that'll be the 25 man squad for senior squad registration.

Thoughts?
giphy.gif

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think he was being cute. I mean, who the **** does that in the current climate and expects it to be taken as a reference to Ox? Not a chance. He meant 'shambles' alright :lol:

Reading between the lines he did seem pretty gutted to see him go :lol:

Liam Slamcock

Well, there's nothing that can be done about fans who are stupid enough to create a toxic atmosphere inside the stadium, only making matters worse. But player morale is up to them. There was a lot of unrest at Chelsea this time last year coming off a season in which they dropped to 10th in the table.
Chelsea are simply an example of how things go from bad to worse without change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom