• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: Summer 2017

Will we make another signing(s) this summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I think only American posters will fully appreciate this. I have supported Arsenal, The New York Knicks and The New York Jets my entire life. Arsenal right now are a bigger mess than either the Knicks or Jets have ever been because at least there are no question marks about those teams' owners being willing to spend. Their competence? Absolutely. But not their willingness to give their sides the financial backing they need.

pacstud

Could it be a move to keep 2 expiring contracts and use the surplus from this window as a war chest for the next two windows?

Arsenio Venger

I think only American posters will fully appreciate this. I have supported Arsenal, The New York Knicks and The New York Jets my entire life. Arsenal right now are a bigger mess than either the Knicks or Jets have ever been because at least there are no question marks about those teams' owners being willing to spend. Their competence? Absolutely. But not their willingness to give their sides the financial backing they need.

Me too!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Could it be a move to keep 2 expiring contracts and use the surplus from this window as a war chest for the next two windows?
Dear lad don't do this to yourself. We'll spend even less next window. This is all a shell game to fund the owner's other interests. Wenger is just the well paid getaway car driver in a massive robbery of the supporters.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Baffling how we aren't trying to bring anyone in in preparation for Alexis and Özil leaving. It'd leave us with something after the duo leave at least, and a year here under their belt.

This club has always been poor with planning out the squad though...

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hope there are protests every game, nobody can argue against them.

We need changes to the board board, manager, players.

All gotta go, Elneny heel turn badly needed.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

Knicks and the Jets? Man, that hurts. Bet you're not even old enough to remember the '69 Super Bowl or the Walt Frazier/Willis Reed Knicks either. Although the Knicks weren't bad in the 80s and 90s, so they've only sucked for about 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom