• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: Summer 2017

Will we make another signing(s) this summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Walcott going to play so many games this year if we back playing 4-3-3 again :lol:. Should have really bought Draxler or Mahrez to play on the right wing

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Mahrez is definitely better. Özil is basically the reason we are not getting Mahrez...which is insane. You always take the upgrade no matter what.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Walcott going to play so many games this year if we back playing 4-3-3 again :lol:. Should have really bought Draxler or Mahrez to play on the right wing

Nah. Wenger will play Ramsey on the right so we have the extra man in midfield or Welbeck.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

442 needed with OG and Lacazette up top.

Alexis benched for his lack of respect. Özil benched for being crap.

Nelson and Iwobi the black Pires and Freddie.

Aevi

Hale End FC
If our midfield players get their act together, we still have a strong squad. I'm still confident we can get a strong top 4 finish. Wenger still needs to go though, because that's not enough. As we head into a new beginning with Alexis and Özil possibly leaving, we'll need a new manager to convince incoming players of a new project. This window has shown that Wenger doesn't inspire belief in players much anymore. New projects do, like Conte managed to do after Chelsea's disaster season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom