• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Starting to think that Lyon put some goal related add ons in the deal. Our winter fixtures aren’t so congested that we need to spare him 15 minutes.

say yes

forum master baiter
I don’t count assists unless they’re rabona crosses from the half way line.

0/10 performance. Lucky to have lasted the whole 75 minutes. Must do better.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
"Lacazette makes a simple 1-yard pass"
Arsenal-Mania: World class link-up play
xMQlMwx.png

"Lacazette presses a defender"
Arsenal-Mania: Phenomenal pressing & fantastic movement
xMQlMwx.png
xMQlMwx.png

"Lacazette outpaces Gareth Barry"
Arsenal-Mania: Elite pace, we are gonna destroy the league with our counter attacks
xMQlMwx.png
xMQlMwx.png
xMQlMwx.png

"Lacezette is getting subbed off in 70th minute"
Arsenal-Mania: He's adapting, full 90 minutes & 40+ goals in the second season incoming
xMQlMwx.png
xMQlMwx.png
xMQlMwx.png
xMQlMwx.png

Last edited:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I'm on the fence with him atm. There's some quality but so far, he's not quite the deadly poacher I thought he'd be. I expected him to be a bit like Eduardo in style. If Alexis leaves,he could probably do a different but effective job in his place but atm,I'd be willing to offer Icardi's buyout clause to move us forward-especially if we can keep Özil.

Fallout

his movement in the box is lacking. but when he has the ball at his feet, he displays a lot of guile and has no problem creating chances. overall, i like him a lot but i still think he needs to go to alexis' position, and then we can bring in a real striker when we sell alexis.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
his movement in the box is lacking. but when he has the ball at his feet, he displays a lot of guile and has no problem creating chances. overall, i like him a lot but i still think he needs to go to alexis' position, and then we can bring in a real striker when we sell alexis.
Lacazette - Aubameyang - Özil

I'll allow it.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm very happy we have him even when he don't score goals he get assists instead.

I just hope Wenger stop subbing him off strikers get more chances in last 15 minutes specially if the other team is losing

marting

Im happy with his output at the moment, Wenger is very good at improving strikers. He will get better and has enough in his locker to become a really good consistant performer.

OSBK

Established Member
I'm very happy we have him even when he don't score goals he get assists instead.

I just hope Wenger stop subbing him off strikers get more chances in last 15 minutes specially if the other team is losing

Its so annoying we take a striker off and bring on coq against a team we are dominating against.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Its so annoying we take a striker off and bring on coq against a team we are dominating against.
Agree nearly cost us early we could end up winning 5-1 but instead we invited crystal palace to attack us

IslingtonBornandbred

I don't think commenting on him or offering an opinion is "writing him off". I think when we signed him we were hoping for the world-class striker that we've needed for years who'll set the world alight, score 25-30 goals, win games on his own and propel us to the top of the league.

I think a peak Cavani, Higuain, Suarez, Benzema, RVP....even Mbappe, they had the potential to be that guy. There's a reason why Giroud get's in front of him for France. What Lacazette is, is a different option to Giroud, but let's get real, he's never gonna get close to winning a ballon d'or or set the league alight with 30 goals.

At the moment, we can't even create anywhere near the amount of chances we should be creating for him. He's a good player, nothing more, nothing less. He's the Sylvain Wiltord to Thierry Henry. Unfortunately we don't have Thierry Henry.

Last edited:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
"Lacazette makes a simple 1-yard pass"
Arsenal-Mania: World class link-up play
xMQlMwx.png

"Lacazette presses a defender"
Arsenal-Mania: Phenomenal pressing & fantastic movement
xMQlMwx.png
xMQlMwx.png

"Lacazette outpaces Gareth Barry"
Arsenal-Mania: Elite pace, we are gonna destroy the league with our counter attacks
xMQlMwx.png
xMQlMwx.png
xMQlMwx.png

"Lacezette is getting subbed off in 70th minute"
Arsenal-Mania: He's adapting, full 90 minutes & 40+ goals in the second season incoming
xMQlMwx.png
xMQlMwx.png
xMQlMwx.png
xMQlMwx.png

To be fair, a couple of his lay offs and hold ups during the game were the stuff people cream themselves over with Giroud.

Think a lot of us are happy to have someone marginally better then the beautiful bearded beast. Or that we at least tried with an obvious option rather than keep trying with Giroud and/or Welbeck.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I thought he was isolated up front a lot of the time, as he has been in most, if not all of the away games he's played in. He needs things happening close around him to be at his most dangerous, which is probably why we see him score mostly at home, where we tend to throw more numbers forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom