• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup I Nottingham Forest v Arsenal I 7/1/18 I 4pm GMT | BT Sport

Who would win in a fight?

• Vasyl Lomachenko

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Arséne Wenger

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner_girl14

Are there any more useless footballers than Walcott and Welbeck? How they've managed to fool everyone for so long that they're top talents boggles the mind.

I guess we're going to be giving away penalties in every game now. Our midfield doesn't cover our defence at all and our defenders are forced to make desperate tackles (on top of being error prone already).

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I wanted the full team for this. FA Cup is the big one ffs.
Tbf it hasn't done him much good in the past. He's won 3 in 4 years and he still almost lost his job.

His team selection shows he's concentrating on the EL and top 4.

Worrying that these semi-dodgy referee decisions keep giving Wenger an out. Yes, it was a double kick but the best result of that getting called was a retake of the penno. Even if you completely remove that penalty etc, it was still 3 goals let in without you creating anything.

Wenger's patience with player that clearly aren't good enough is puzzling to say the least. Debuchy? Mertesacker? Walcott? Welbeck? Why are these players still playing for Arsenal? Their wages - or even for some of them, their transfer fees - could be flipped into new young players that could turn out to be good enough.

There's no "Maybe" about these players. They aren't good enough, and they never will be, yet they're still around? I honestly don't get it.

Tbf, Debuchy had been very solid backup up until his pen incident.

blaze_of_glory

Seems we're a marked team now when it comes to penalties. If its a 50/50 challenge it's going their way every time.
Yup, and we get nothing regardless of how clear the foul. It's plain as day there is an agreement among the refs now that Wenger called them out for what they are.

FreakySami

Somebody explain this to me isn't VAR supposed to be used in the FA CUP? am I the only one that's not understanding all these decisions going against us? The penalty was wrong, the penalty on welbeck should have been given and the penalty itself has a double touch. Wtf is going on with the refereeing

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Nottingham Forest hadn't score a goal since before Christmas and they get 4 today

Saw a stat not too long ago with number of errors leading to clear cut chances and we were either near the top or out in front. Can't remember where exactly

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We should have played our first eleven, then play with a mixed first eleven against Chelsea, FA cup is more important then the so called Carling Cup. cannot understand this decision yet again poor management and the players dont give a ****.
I believe Wenger deep down knows that this team isn’t good enough to win the FA or Europa.

Seeing as we’re already in the semi’s I reckon he’ll go all out for the cararararabao cup. I wouldn’t be surprised if a trophy is a trophy as far as the board is concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]
Top Bottom