• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

For any club buying Sanchez for say £30m makes 100% sense. His real market value should he have more years on his current contract would easily be 70-80m in today’s market. We have just handled this so badly. We have no leverage and Sanchez can just wait another 6 months and go for free and ridiculous wages to any top club in Europe. How we let this happen is beyond me. The one guy we really cannot afford to lose. Instead we hang on to much worse player like they are made out of gold.

WhatAFC

Alexis alone won't be enough to overtake City, City are a machine while United still have problems that the Alexis signing won't fix that. For me City will have to **** up majorly to not win the league again next season.
Utd are no different from city. They’ll throw whatever money it takes to be successful. Only difference is city are further along in the plan for the club.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
United or City same **** different club. Why do you moan so much about Sanchez going to United compared to City. At least United are a real club. Sanchez has become a pest to this club. Get rid of him now, so we all can move on.

We can still catch United. And Maureen is a more of a **** than Baldy. And i actually hate United more than i hate City.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
United or City same **** different club. Why do you moan so much about Sanchez going to United compared to City.
It's not the same ****. City are the outstanding team in the league, United are a part of the chasing pack. Giving Alexis to them gets them a lot closer to City and further away from us. They're only 8 points ahead this season, any chance (however small) of finishing above them is gone if you give them your best player.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Good thing is we’ve got Mislintat to give Wenger some words about Mkhitaryan, that should help us decide cash only or swap deal

Reactions: A_G

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Wenger should just throw him under the bus. No point protecting him with his comments.

Sudders

One thing we have to remember is that players perform differently for different teams and managers.

We can't simply say that it's rubbish getting Mhiki because he only has so many goals compared to Alexis... We know our style of football is different to United's and I for 1 think we'll get the Mhiki closer to his Dortmund days than his united ones.

Also I don't trust our board to sign a decent replacement if it was cash only so I'd take the gamble of Mhiki over Iwobi anyday of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom