• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
You respect united more than City & Chelsea?
I don't see how that should even be considered.. City are on a different level while United are around where we are at. Selling Alexis to United will be the worst thing ourr club has done.

Um... It's because of how City and Chelsea have gotten to where they are. I have a problem with the financial doping (throw PSG in there as well).

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Our team will always, as a minimum, be good enough to challenge for top 4. The problem is that our ambition doesn't stretch beyond that - because top 4 makes Kroenke money - but the outlay required to win the league isn't, in Kroenke's mind, worth the return.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
i'm not even surprised we are dealing with Raiola money comes first.

Could open the door to a future signing though! :drool:

original

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Mkhitaryan. **** me.

Why is Wenger always chasing after Man Utds rejects?

It feels like those years when he was chasing Salomon Kalou from Chelsea.

al-Ustaadh

If Mkhitaryan is the "big name" we've agreed a deal with... **** me.

Nemetoss

The same scenario has played out so many times and we've yet to learn our lessons. Now Arsène is talking about rebuilding yet again. In 4 years Malcom will be trying leave and the same events will play out. Nothing will change. Its a perpetual loop of misery. What a joke of a club.

al-Ustaadh

The same scenario has played out so many times and we've yet to learn our lessons. Now Arséne is talking about rebuilding yet again. In 4 years Malcom will be trying leave and the same events will play out. Nothing will change. Its a perpetual loop of misery. What a joke of a club.
Except Wenger wont be here in 4 years. ;)

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

So lets look to a potential first team come February 1st.

----------------Lacazette
Mkhitaryan--------------------Malcolm
--------Wilshere---------Özil
-------------------AMN
Kolasinac----Kosc---Mustafi-----Bellerin
------------------Cech

Ramsey to come on later on, to provide some late running.

It looks alright if you ask me, something that can push for top four. Needs a more direct approach though, if we are going to do anything worthwhile.

There’s not enough goals there for anything decent to happen
It’ll be one or the other in regard to mhki/Malcom as well, so put iwobi back in.
It’ll have to do till the summer though, no point complaining. I hope we can still do well in Europa

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I wish Martial was a reject.

They aren't that stupid. He's a brilliant talent.

Look at the players we've acquired from them in the past. Silvestre, Welbeck and next it's probably Mkhitaryan or it could be Evans (not directly) or Cleverley (Wenger was linked with him before).

******* joke.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

We're selling him to United aren't we? Do the people running this club have any pride?

Disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom