• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Bournemouth v Arsenal I 14/1/18 I 1.30pm GMT | Sky Sports

How bald is Pep?

• Really bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Did he ever have hair?

Votes: 31 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Reporters asks Big Sam if he still wants Theo after watching him in the bournemouth game.

HP8_xB.gif

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Steve Bould stealing a living at Arsenal. Does absolutely nothing apart from sitting down for 90 minutes every game. What does he even bring to our team?

He is learning from the greats. Wenger has been stealing a living for the past 10 years.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
We're back to where we were before wenger came,I honestly feel sorry for the man as though he isn't half the manager he was,the board is the worst of all the big clubs by far....squad cost,what a load of crap

I turned off.

Cech - 1
Bellerin - 7
Chambers - 5
Mustafi - 5
Holding - 4
Maitland-Niles - 5
Xhaka - 4
Wilshere - 7
Welbeck - 2
Iwobi - 6
Lacazette -4

gunnercelt35

If there is a smart man left in this club, he would try to sign some players with good technique and vision in the final third.There are two players Ceballos and Draxler that are not getting enought game time at their clubs(Real and PSG), we should go after them instantly.

If there's a semi smart man they will strap Wenger to a rocket and fire him into the moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom