• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Bournemouth v Arsenal I 14/1/18 I 1.30pm GMT | Sky Sports

How bald is Pep?

• Really bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Did he ever have hair?

Votes: 31 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toast

Established Member
IBk7XUD.jpg

Playing a team in this kind of form, I think we know what happens here

FFS. :lol:
Charity FC strikes again.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Now lets all try watching the Wenger Post match interview without punching a baby.

Goonerozil33

We should not be losing this game. No effing way. This is where technical players help us. When we get tired we simply are not able to hold the ball well enough. And around 65th minute the effect of Chelsea game started coming in and we became second to challenges. But the biggest blame should go to petr Czech for a brain dead dash he made. Simply did not show enough calm. When you are low on energy hold firm instead of making stupid decisions

BobP

Memri Fan
We were jinxed.

****s said we had never lost to Bournemouth, what did they expect would happen after trumpeting such rubbish?

Also, the referee was poor.

Axel9090

Get out the banners, the helicopters, the planes, the blimp, the billboards, the Times and Guardian ads. Paint your mother in Wenger OUT and walk her through the streets of Texas.
Show some respect for the man who won us the premier league... 14 years ago!

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Wenger is the most selfish manager in the PL!!! He has to go & he knows that! If he cared for us he will walk out! Disgusting performance!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Ban those cvnts for life that urge Xhaka to shoot every time.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
I've got huge respect for Cech tbh, not many players would work as hard as he has to build on the legacy at their last club.

AVENTUS

Wenger has sacrificed so much for this club his life, his pride, he even lost his wife due to over committing. But Damn was it really worth it Man you must of had doubts whether you could take this club forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom