• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Slot Shame

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,363
  • Views 832,576

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Liverpool need a creative midfielder in to replace Coutinho, they cannot rely on Lallana, he's a nice player but doesn't have the same cutting edge Coutinho does. Suspect they probably will try for one tho.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
At what point do we think fees escalated out of control, if there was one specific point? For me it's either the Pogba fee or the Neymar fee.

Also I do think fees will have to have a dip at some stage; economic realities will ensure so. But I think there'll be a limbo period in which the fees aren't sustainable but clubs will continue to demand and pay them out of sheer bravado and saving face i.e "They got X-amount last year, We want X", even if X is unfeasible.

Tir Na Nog

Pogba definitely started something, United ridiculously overpaid for him, in saying that the Higuain transfer didn't help because Juve knew they had to then get a big fee for Pogba in order to make that transfer happen. Since then there's been a lot of big transfers in a very short period of time. Whereas before there was a 8 year gap between the Zidane transfer and Kaka/Ronaldo breaking it in 2009 and then 4 years before Bale broke it and another 3 before the summer of 2016.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Liverpool need a creative midfielder in to replace Coutinho, they cannot rely on Lallana, he's a nice player but doesn't have the same cutting edge Coutinho does. Suspect they probably will try for one tho.
Özil to liverpool?

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Pogba definitely started something, United ridiculously overpaid for him, in saying that the Higuain transfer didn't help because Juve knew they had to then get a big fee for Pogba in order to make that transfer happen. Since then there's been a lot of big transfers in a very short period of time. Whereas before there was a 8 year gap between the Zidane transfer and Kaka/Ronaldo breaking it in 2009 and then 4 years before Bale broke it and another 3 before the summer of 2016.
I would give United 89MM for Pogba tomorrow if they offered.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
You know Ox is eyeing the #10 top with Coutinho sale.

Won't cost him much to track down and replace the couple kits purchased since his signing to keep everything up to date.

Ox trying to atay relevant commenting on Coutinho departure but the truth is, nobody like him and most Liverpool fans dont even know who he is.

Tir Na Nog

Van Dijk out of todays game vs City, I predict a massacre.... well probably like 2-0 or 3-1 to City or something like that.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Van Dijk out of todays game vs City, I predict a massacre.... well probably like 2-0 or 3-1 to City or something like that.

You think Van Dyk would have made a difference mate?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
2 goals in 3 PL games for him. I'm still not convinced. He's had some nice touches and has a lot of hard working pacy players around him which helps,but he's being hyped all over again.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom