• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Malcom

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
“We did not sign him to an extension and tie him to something, to let him go this winter.

"We have never had a discussion with Arsenal.

"From our point of view, it's wind.

"They can always try, but they will have a hard time taking him from us."

Quotes from L'Equipe posted on Daily Star....

BBF

Kinda contradictory :lol:

full

Goonerozil33

@carlito'sway any updates on Malcom? He is probably the most important signing we can make this winter. It will really rejuvenate the fan base if we can get a youngster who can grow into a 100 million player

Steps

They lost 0-2. Anyone seen him play?
I watched the second half but there isn't much to say. His side played poorly and spent much of the time on their heels. Honestly, I started doing some work a ways in and kept the game up on my other monitor. He didn't get a whole lot of touches. One nice cross I saw but that's it really. Was even till the 89th after Bordeaux picked up a red card. Like the 200 people in attendance (was raining buckets) I stopped watching after that so I didn't see the second goal.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I watched the second half but there isn't much to say. His side played poorly and spent much of the time on their heels. Honestly, I started doing some work a ways in and kept the game up on my other monitor. He didn't get a whole lot of touches. One nice cross I saw but that's it really. Was even till the 89th after Bordeaux picked up a red card. Like the 200 people in attendance (was raining buckets) I stopped watching after that so I didn't see the second goal.
Thanks. Not much to judge there I guess. Probably too young to be expected to pull his team on his own when the chips are down.

Emmanueleboue2

ornstein says we get 2 out of auba,malcolm,mkhy. so we cant deal with Bordeux who are in relegation in ligue 1 for players. oh how the mighty have fallen. We will get fas ross geller and auba instead of this one :/

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Their local papers 2 days go said our bid will arrive in Wednesday let's if that true tomorrow

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom