• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Malcom

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

If we get stop going after this guy because of Big Micky I'll be gutted

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
H
Bordeaux will fire their current manager. Interesting how it'll change situation with Bordeaux's stance on selling Malcom.
They seem really mess they'll be stupid if not accept 50M euros from us and just start rebuilding

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Michel Preudhomme will likely be the next coach and he may fight to keep Malcom. At this stage, I would be ok for Arsenal to buy him and leave hm on loan for the rest of the season.

If we do get Mkhi having Malcom join in the summer could work really well. Özil leaves and Mkhi (if he's playing well) replaces Özil, Malcom on the right. I really dont want to miss out on Malcom and hope Wenger realises we need all 3, not just 2.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
that what the club should do get Malcom and Auba then swap Alexis with Mkhi. it will ease seeing Alexis playing at Manutd.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Please, please, please.

If we get in Malcom first, we even could've a chance of getting all.

I hope thats true, Theo's almost done. I agree, if we get Malcom first we could end up with all 3 or PEA & £35m for Alexis. It depends how much we really want Mkhi or is he just in Wengers mind in case we dont get Malcom. Interesting and exciting window :)

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Wtf is going on at the club, we made profit last summer and still need to sell Walcott before buying a 40m player? I don't even.

Wage bill can only go up £7m compared to last year so there’s a bit of a balancing act going on. You have to think PEA and Mkhi would get 150k-200k per week. Lacazette got something like 200k. I think Kolasinac got 140k.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I hope thats true, Theo's almost done. I agree, if we get Malcom first we could end up with all 3 or PEA & £35m for Alexis. It depends how much we really want Mkhi or is he just in Wengers mind in case we dont get Malcom. Interesting and exciting window :)

If Arsenal gets all three, this may go down as the craziest January window of all time. I mean, who has ever brought in three players like that in January? Plus Alexis, Theo and Coquelin going out. Hopefully Evans or another experienced CB coming in. That's just crazy. But fun.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If Arsenal gets all three, this may go down as the craziest January window of all time. I mean, who has ever brought in three players like that in January? Plus Alexis, Theo and Coquelin going out. Hopefully Evans or another experienced CB coming in. That's just crazy. But fun.

Yes, its difficult not to get excited but as it stands we've only bought a young Greek CB and sold Coq. Plenty still to do in next 2 weeks, at least this is a short window.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Nowt wrong with the female part, but sticking a video up of the players laughing and joking when we all know how sensitive fans can be after a defeat not the smartest of decisions.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Three players? History says it is never going to happen. We always have so many transfer rumors about us in both transfer windows. I personally feel that these rumors are started by the club itself to give us some courage.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Malcom's the one that got quiet, waaay too quiet - obviously being dropped because of Mkhi.

I more and more feel like being in peace with that Mkhi swap but not at the price of missing out on Malcom :mad:

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom