• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Malcom

Steps

I'll get a tattoo of Gary Neville on my thigh if we get all three.

nevillesad_3567385b.jpg

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Any chance this still happens following Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Another meeting, starting to think this guy is having us on.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
and the end Mikhitaryan will be our only signing and Nelson will get the Walcott playtime.

It's every year the same.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
and the end Mikhitaryan will be our only signing and Nelson will get the Walcott playtime.

It's every year the same.

Nelson getting Walcott’s time is not the issue. Even if we sign Mkhi we’re an injury away from Welbeck or Iwobi starting. I think (hope) Arsène has realised those two are simply not good enough.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom