• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Malcom

Steps

I'll get a tattoo of Gary Neville on my thigh if we get all three.

nevillesad_3567385b.jpg

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Any chance this still happens following Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Another meeting, starting to think this guy is having us on.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
and the end Mikhitaryan will be our only signing and Nelson will get the Walcott playtime.

It's every year the same.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
and the end Mikhitaryan will be our only signing and Nelson will get the Walcott playtime.

It's every year the same.

Nelson getting Walcott’s time is not the issue. Even if we sign Mkhi we’re an injury away from Welbeck or Iwobi starting. I think (hope) Arsène has realised those two are simply not good enough.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom