• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry: The King Stay The King

tysonjohn

Sanchez simply isn't very intelligent. Great footballer. But dumb AF. The Arsenal dressing room will be a much better place without that guy and his tantrums bringing everyone else down mentally.

Last edited:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
If Henry had stayed he would have been a shadow of himself

He needed to go to the easier league and the more dominant team where ge wasnt the main guy

Gave him a couple of more years

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Sanchez simply isn't very intelligent. Great footballer. But dumb AF. The Arsenal dressing room will be a much better place without that guy and his tantrums bringing everyone else down mentally.

Oh the woe somebody gets angry that we are not good enough, cant accept that

We are a bunch of mental midgets

Aevi

Hale End FC
I think frustrations come from the fact that the media is often very biased against the club to begin with, and the one person you'd hope to get some support from (Henry) keeps trying too hard to be impartial. The Bournemouth team talk and his frequent interactions with players from rival clubs must then tip the scales for some people.

The hate is overboard though. He could be more supportive of the club (and I think he should) but he is still a club legend and is just making a living like the rest of us.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Kolasinac used to work in the pizza aisle of the local store. Suspect Giroud and Koscielny would have also worked having played in the lower leagues at a young age. Don't know about the rest!

good for them

Jens Jeremies worked part time as a mechanic while playing for Bayern!

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Sanchez will suit Mourinhos dressing room perfectly. Wenger and his philosophy is too classy.

classy or afraid of confrontation

he sent Woj to Italy for just having a smoke ffs

he should just have went in there with a bucket of cold water and threw it at him and it would have been that

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom