• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 26

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea couldn't have had a worse Summer. Downgraded massively in midfield and CF. Conte is a good man but maybe ego/pride got the best of him in the Costa feud - he was the best striker in the league.

As bad as Bakayoko has been and he has been awful, Matic hasn't been tearing up trees at Ytd. I mean the net transfer was negligible I think.

The Morata buy was dreadful though, they f*cked around with Lukaku too much who I don't really rate either but at least he's better than Morata.

Don't get the Batshuayi deal at all on any level, they really good at times when he was in the team but Conte was desperate to force him out. The lad's a goalscorer ffs.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
As bad as Bakayoko has been and he has been awful, Matic hasn't been tearing up trees at Ytd. I mean the net transfer was negligible I think.

The Morata buy was dreadful though, they f*cked around with Lukaku too much who I don't really rate either but at least he's better than Morata.

Don't get the Batshuayi deal at all on any level, they really good at times when he was in the team but Conte was desperate to force him out. The lad's a goalscorer ffs.
Matic is quality imo, really good addition for Utd. I'd have loved him here for Xhaka's position. Him and Kante were easily the best midfield in the league last season.

Morata will improve but he'll never reach Costa's peak for Chelsea.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Chelsea fans (judging by twitter anyways) will have you believe that Conte is a bad manager, which is just ridiculous.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
I only started watching 10 minutes before HT, watched the two fouls now. I'm not sure if either of them are yellow cards if I'm honest. I'd be raging if that call went against us.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Matic is quality imo, really good addition for Utd. I'd have loved him here for Xhaka's position. Him and Kante were easily the best midfield in the league last season.

Morata will improve but he'll never reach Costa's peak for Chelsea.

He faded pretty badly last season after Christmas, Conte seemed to phase him out more for Cesc as the season went on.

Don't really know where he's at as a player, the year they first one the league he was great then was probably their worst player the next.

Feel like he'd be exposed badly for us, need to get a superior Arteta type in like Saul.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Top 4 is well and truly on with the way Chelsea are playing, while Liverpool and Sp**s always drop silly points.

Ewarwoowar

Reckon Watford deserve lead, not like that though. Could have had pen on 3 mins when the ball hit both Cahils hands,

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Chelsea couldn't have had a worse Summer. Downgraded massively in midfield and CF. Conte is a good man but maybe ego/pride got the best of him in the Costa feud - he was the best striker in the league.
But Hazard is elite. Up there with Messi. Except nobody wants to sign him.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom