• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 26

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
DVC6UDuWkAApP1Y.jpg:large

elemoo

REMOVED THREAD DETAILS DUE TO CONFUSION WITH 2 MATCHDAY THREADS BEING POSTED AT THE SAME TIME :)

Last edited:

elemoo

lol... i guess one of us should thread then - seems we both posted within a minute of each other.... whoever has most post after the city game should keep theirs? :lol:

EDIT: did u actually report me for posting a thread the same time as you? Yikes! I thought ppl had more common sense on here, just trying to help out - mistakes happen, just shoot me a msg next time lol ok i will delete mine

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

City aren't even that "entertaining" to watch outside the big games. No problem with that it's just that they've got this label of being exciting and entertaining in every game they play which isn't exactly true. There's certainly spells in games were they turn on the style but a lot of their patterns are predictable and thus become a bit boring after you've seen the same thing over and over.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
City aren't even that "entertaining" to watch outside the big games. No problem with that it's just that they've got this label of being exciting and entertaining in every game they play which isn't exactly true. There's certainly spells in games were they turn on the style but a lot of their patterns are predictable and thus become a bit boring after you've seen the same thing over and over.

Liverpool and Sp**s are more interesting tbh.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Agree.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Only good thing about watching City is De Bruyne. And that ginger **** annoys the hell out of me.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
lol... i guess one of us should thread then - seems we both posted within a minute of each other.... whoever has most post after the city game should keep theirs? :lol:

EDIT: did u actually report me for posting a thread the same time as you? Yikes! I thought ppl had more common sense on here, just trying to help out - mistakes happen, just shoot me a msg next time lol ok i will delete mine

Lol it’s not a big deal. Usually the threads will just get merged.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom