• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | North London Derby (Home) | Saturday, 10th of February at 12:30 (GMT) | BT Sport

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
The warning signs were there when Calvert-Lewin scored against us last week.

He out jumped our defenders like Kane did this week.

The same thing will happen when we go to Old Trafford. 100%. Lukaku will score a goal similar to that. I'm calling it.

he'll score 5

Lukaku is twice as strong as Kane

especially since we let them just serve their strikers no cohesive defending

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Aubameyang couldn't even cross today, man.What are you even talking about?

Is it his job to cross or score?

He made a fantastic run and was flagged offside.

Auba has been more involved over the past 2 games than Lacazette has been this season.

We overpaid for the French Defoe, let be serious here.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Auba has been more involved over the past 2 games than Lacazette has been this season.

And his goal for us was offside the other day. He was as isolated as Laca has been. Laca did more in his cameo than Auba did all game

I don’t think any of it is either of their faults

Our system is deeply flawed

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
My own bias? I want us to win football games, I don't give a crap about bias and agendas. I don't blame Laca for us losing this game but clearly he should have done better on both occasions.

Implying that that was the best he's capable of is quite frankly disrespectful to his ability.

but that chance isn't a 9/10 times you score kinda deal for any player, 1/10 tops, there is nothing to critique in his action

marked by two defenders and a goalie to does the right thing. it is good that he or any strikers even got a shot of

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Wenger pull LOL f*cking bollox.

He can pull half of Barca and half of Real Madrid to play for Arsenal but he couldn't pull enough good results his way these days.

We've only won 7 of our last 26 away games this season. Mid-table stuff of dreams.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
It was almost as if we were playing for a draw, which is a very bad look.

Pathetic from Wenger, didn't play to the strength of the team he selected at all and what kind of message does it send out when we set up like that, felt like we were admitting being inferior to Sp**s ffs.. Hate losing like this more than anything..

Players are to blame too of course, we wasted so many potential fastbreaks by being so sloppy with our final ball. Mkhi and Özil in particular was surprisingly poor in that regard.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Defore didn't scored 90 goals in his last 3 seasons

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
And his goal for us was offside the other day. He was as isolated as Laca has been. Laca did more in his cameo than Auba did all game

what system?

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
So to be fair, on everyone blaming Laca .. hope some realize he missed some good chances YET he also was the reason we finally had some in the first place.
For his inability to be deadly in the box as he used to be, there's not much surprise as he's hit rock bottom in terms of confidence.

Anyone who played at least some competitive matches should know that this is probably the most important thing at all.

2 up front should finally happen - **** that 4231 or 3231 we're playing.
Laca and Auba upfront in an old fashioned 442 - BRING IT ON !

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Agree completely. Auba has looked a bit more of a threat because he has pace to get in behind but both are completely isolated. They're players that need the play to be quicker and more direct rather than this sideways ****e that allows teams to get organised. How are strikers who play on the shoulder supposed to succeed with this turgid brand of football?

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡

We overpaid for the French Defoe, let be serious here
You're taking the p*ss right now. Of course it's his job to cross, since he was a winger at St. Etienne and started as one at Dortmund, only to be moved up front after Lewa left for Bayern.
So now we're going to praise a fantastic run and based on that you came to the conclusion that he would have scored from Laca's chances? :lol:
Auba has been just as much isolated as Laca since he started playing for us. Stop with the nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom