• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Final | Arsenal v Manchester City | February 25, 2018 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will win the Carabao Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

How is this a foul? Aguero is literally planted on the spot for 3-4 seconds. If Aguero does the exact same thing there but jumps, not a single person would argue for a foul.

It's brilliant play by Aguero and awful play by Mustafi. He saw Mustafi was out of position and capitalized by legally blocking his path to get back into position.

Never ever a foul

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football

How is this a foul? Aguero is literally planted on the spot for 3-4 seconds. If Aguero does the exact same thing there but jumps, not a single person would argue for a foul.

It's brilliant play by Aguero and awful play by Mustafi. He saw Mustafi was out of position and capitalized by legally blocking his path to get back into position.
it is a fault, but its never given,
aguero goes for contact first, not the ball.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
As CB you has to be always behind the striker at goal kicks. Not foul not nothing but only Mustafis dumb miss

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Look at this ffs, I want to punch that ****.
Willing to bet if that was Aguero vs Chambers... That wouldn't have happened.

Edit: Chambers and Mustafi basically need to switch positions.

Axel9090

Aguero may have slightly bumped him but its never going to be given in this day and age of prem football. Defenders are expected to be a lot more stronger than that by a mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom