• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Vs Manchester City Take 2 PL Sky 7 45 1/3/2018

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

It'll be interesting to see what City do in the summer. I imagine very little. Pep wanted to get the average age of the squad down, that's been done and they are brilliant. And they've some good young players as well. I'd be amazed if they spend anything like they've done these last two seasons.

Jess Christmas. Three nil

Aevi

Hale End FC
I don't think we're playing badly, City are just playing at a higher level right now. They're very good.

TinFish

Manchester City's power level is far higher than ours. We can only beat them if we play with heart - not capability

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I told you this season will be a doozy. I said it all summer. And a doozy it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom