• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Vs Manchester City Take 2 PL Sky 7 45 1/3/2018

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ptrcopp

You do realise it’s not all the defences fault? Our CM offer 0 protection, we are slow and poorly positioned which exposes the defenders terribly.

I no longer think it’s individuals fault... it’s the defensive set up as a whole.
The reason Flamini, coq and Kosh looked good was their recovery pace.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
we've had PEA for like 2 mins...and he's already got the trademarked bullshit half terrified half distraught facial expression that is the standard for literally all our bottling squad
Yes look depressed already

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Özil 350k pw never gonna be shifted and now the next managers problem. Players like him are a dying breed when much superior players like Iniesta ,Kdb do both sides of the game.

CJJ

Established Member
The annoying part is that we havent suddenly become good in this half.. City has just beaten us in one half and they are not even trying anymore. They are literally not even ****ing trying.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Would like to point out that we could have afforded every city player on that pitch if Wenger had been competent enough to get us in a position where we only needed 1/2 signings per season each summer.

We haven’t recovered since 13/14 and have had to penny pinch due to going into each summer with about 100M but needing about 4 signings.

Jesus and Sane are 30M players bought recently. 50M on a fullback sounds insane but imagine if that was only one of two signings you needed to make that summer. We’re just doing it wrong.

Last edited:

Mohamed7

eating outside and taxis are **** expensive. something which visitors have to do unfortunately.

make sure you visit Global Village, and the Souq, and go on a dinner cruise around the marina. Also, go find a live grill buffet, they're amazing in dubai.

Yeah but I learnt the metro so at least that part is ok. Food is ridiculously expensive.

I have been to that dinner cruise about two weeks ago. I will check the Global Village. Souq, do you mean Gold Souk? Which is the best place for live grill buffet?

WhatAFC

I no longer think it’s individuals fault... it’s the defensive set up as a whole.
The reason Flamini, coq and Kosh looked good was their recovery pace.
It’s the entire team set up. We are split into 3/4 lines and those lines do not link up to make a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Top Bottom