• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
From those comments it looks like Wenger will stay until Summer, but he's gone after that.. Maybe a loss on thursday would force them to take action earlier.

GDeep™

League is very weak
A lot of these guys aren’t up for the battle. Don’t think they are that invested in the Wenger story, most are new or young etc.

If Wenger says he is off, most still wouldn’t run through a brick wall for him.

Sad to say, the characters aren’t here to give Wenger a good send off.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Personally I don't think it is right to sack managers after runs like this. Specially when you have top managers who could turn it around.

I'm now just talking about the future. The next manager who comes in will have one hell of a job trying to get it right. There will probably be a lot of bad times before that. I hope we are not gonna get into the stupid circle of sacking and hiring managers every other season!
But we all know, at least I hope we all know, there is more involved than just this run.

Wasted money
Stalled development
Shock losses.
Losing our best player, again.
Contract mismanagement.
Out of the CL.

This current run of form, and not even looking at our run of form prior to this, is the icing and cherry on the cake.

Arsenal are not a normal club. But it's about time we started acting semi normal.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Need Milan and Gattuso to put Wenger out of his misery.

I will try to watch those two EL games not as an Arsenal supporter but as a neutral observer, so that when we inevitably get knocked out in the Ro16 for the eight year in a row, I won't feel that bad.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A lot of these guys aren’t up for the battle. Don’t think they are that invested in the Wenger story, most are new or young etc.

he still won't throw them under the bus like Mourinho did right before he got sacked :( the players should be embarrassed

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
What a moronic thick comeback. Oh its okay then because we where poor a million years ago ffs. How do you manage to tie your shoelaces?

You can reminisce about the good old days all you want. It doesn't change the fact this is the worst Arsenal team in 15-20 years. We are 6th for God sakes are you trying to wind people up? Ostrich syndrome pal.

Anyone

Who's fault would that be

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Need Milan and Gattuso to put Wenger out of his misery.

I will try to watch those two EL games not as an Arsenal supporter but as a neutral observer, so that when we inevitably get knocked out in the Ro16 for the eight year in a row, I won't feel that bad.

is not even the ro16, it is the round of 17-32 ):

But we all know, at least I hope we all know, there is more involved than just this run.

Wasted money
Stalled development
Shock losses.
Losing our best player, again.
Contract mismanagement.
Out of the CL.

This current run of form, and not even looking at our run of form prior to this, is the icing and cherry on the cake.

Arsenal are not a normal club. But it's about time we started acting semi normal.

Yes we know. Wenger is done here.

I was just talking about in general. I have made no secret I'm not a fan of how big clubs treat their managers.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
he still won't throw them under the bus like Mourinho did right before he got sacked :( the players should be embarrassed
Its wrong thing to do in press but he should kick their as*s behind closed doors. SAF won't accept his players perform like this. That's why he was very successful

Reactions: A_G

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Our slow decline has became rapid.

I've wanted Wenger gone for years and was in a minority but it was apparent we were making the same mistakes over and over again. We've now got teams not only capable of punishing those mistakes but also capable of taking advantage of them.

The most important person at the club cannot be handicapping us we need a new manager asap.

Giroud12

Seriously cant see why we cant sack him tonight. Hes done at the end of the season anyway. We have literally nothing to lose. Wenger wont win the europa league, how can it possibly get worse with a new manager till the end of the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom