• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Beautiful management.

My guess is he identified the problem but brought them out unchanged to either give them a chance to change his mind or maybe simply to lull Poch and Sp**s into a false sense of security.

Didn’t take him long to switch it up and most importantly he gave the new system some time. Yes I’m moaning about our 70th minute subs.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
No one knows how to use Douglas Costa like Pep. Pep made a wonder out of him, and then Ancelotti and now Allegri have failed to do the same.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Beautiful management.

My guess is he identified the problem but brought them out unchanged to either give them a chance to change his mind or maybe simply to lull Poch and Sp**s into a false sense of security.

Didn’t take him long to switch it up and most importantly he gave the new system some time. Yes I’m moaning about our 70th minute subs.

75*

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I'd be wary if I were Allegri, as soon as reality strikes that they're about to crash out, Sp*rs might start assaulting his players as is their MO when things don't go their way.

Last edited:

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I miss him so much. I wonder if he'd give up Juve and winning league titles and challenging for the Champions League to come back to us.

If he came back, he'd automatically be our best, second best and third best goalkeeper.

He's definitely matured since going to Serie A & he loves the club.

Shame the way he was shunted aside for Chelsea's double agent.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I miss him so much. I wonder if he'd give up Juve and winning league titles and challenging for the Champions League to come back to us.

If he came back, he'd automatically be our best, second best and third best goalkeeper.

I'd have him for the banter alone. Much better then Ospina and Cech from the past two seasons.

Can see him leaving if Juve if the can't stake a claim after Buffon retires.

That or Allegri could bring him to Arsenal.... :(

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom