• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...drid-champions-league-world-cup-a8374106.html

An Egyptian lawyer wants to sue Sergio Ramos for deliberatly injuring Mo Salah.

“Ramos intentionally injured Mo Salah and should be punished about his actions,” he claimed. “I’ve filed a lawsuit and a complaint to Fifa. I’ll ask for compensation, which could exceed €1bn, for the physical and psychological harm that Ramos gave Salah and the Egyptian people.”

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...drid-champions-league-world-cup-a8374106.html

An Egyptian lawyer wants to sue Sergio Ramos for deliberatly injuring Mo Salah.

“Ramos intentionally injured Mo Salah and should be punished about his actions,” he claimed. “I’ve filed a lawsuit and a complaint to Fifa. I’ll ask for compensation, which could exceed €1bn, for the physical and psychological harm that Ramos gave Salah and the Egyptian people.”
:lol:

Christ. Some people.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Ramos on the incident that happened in the final:

"Damn, they've given this a lot of attention, the Salah thing," he told reporters, per Cuatro. "I didn't want to speak because everything is magnified. I see the play well, he grabs my arm first and I fell to the other side, the injury happened to the other arm and they said that I gave him a judo hold.

"After the goalkeeper said that I dazed him with a clash. I am only missing Firmino saying that he got a cold because a drop of my sweat landed on him."

"I spoke with Salah through messages, and he was quite good," he added. "He could have played if he got an injection for the second half, I have done it sometimes but when Ramos does something like this, it sticks a little bit more.

"I don't know if it's because you're at Madrid for so long and win for so long that people look at it a different way."

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Good article about Karius’ head injury during the CL final. No wonder he made mistakes.

Looks like Ramos did a great job on both Salah and Karius. You have to be more than just good at football to win matches.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44367148

I think it's an area we've lacked in for so long. Mastering the dark arts and the ability to get referees on side, it's sad but it's what you need to do. Quality, good management and stuff like that are all well and good but at times something like targeting an opposition key player can make all the difference.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think it's an area we've lacked in for so long. Mastering the dark arts and the ability to get referees on side, it's sad but it's what you need to do. Quality, good management and stuff like that are all well and good but at times something like targeting an opposition key player can make all the difference.
When you see the replay, it makes you wonder how the ref didn’t see the blatant elbow in Karius’ face.

If that had been Mustafi though, he’d have seen it easily and we’d have been down to 10 men.

The thing is, everybody can see all his cheating stuff now, captured on video. The only way to stop this, is to take away their Champions League Cup. But for that you need a sense of justice and balls, neither of which UEFA possess.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

When you see the replay, it makes you wonder how the ref didn’t see the blatant elbow in Karius’ face.

If that had been Mustafi though, he’d have seen it easily and we’d have been down to 10 men.

The thing is, everybody can see all his cheating stuff now, captured on video. The only way to stop this, is to take away their Champions League Cup. But for that you need a sense of justice and balls, neither of which UEFA possess.

UEFA will never actually punish cheating. Barca got away with it for years. Look at the farce at the Nou Camp in 2011 or at Stamford Bridge 2009. The massive European clubs get away with it.

It's the same with FFP, a nice idea that they couldn't be arsed actually following through on because they're greedy above all else and don't care about fairness or the integrity of the game.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
UEFA will never actually punish cheating. Barca got away with it for years. Look at the farce at the Nou Camp in 2011 or at Stamford Bridge 2009. The massive European clubs get away with it.

It's the same with FFP, a nice idea that they couldn't be arsed actually following through on because they're greedy above all else and don't care about fairness or the integrity of the game.
Yeah, corruption in football is like a snowball that’s been gathering momentum for years.

Godwin1

Very well-known
You're talking sense mate and we've often been labeled soft but it's still a path I'd hate to go down. I actually cringe when people celebrate us winning a soft penalty.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ramos on the incident that happened in the final:

"Damn, they've given this a lot of attention, the Salah thing," he told reporters, per Cuatro. "I didn't want to speak because everything is magnified. I see the play well, he grabs my arm first and I fell to the other side, the injury happened to the other arm and they said that I gave him a judo hold.

"After the goalkeeper said that I dazed him with a clash. I am only missing Firmino saying that he got a cold because a drop of my sweat landed on him."

"I spoke with Salah through messages, and he was quite good," he added. "He could have played if he got an injection for the second half, I have done it sometimes but when Ramos does something like this, it sticks a little bit more.

"I don't know if it's because you're at Madrid for so long and win for so long that people look at it a different way."

As much as I loathe that man, he is an elite wind up merchant.

Look at the state of that “apology” ffs, implying Salah should’ve manned up and got an injection like he would have. Top notch :lol: :lol:

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡

Look at the state of that “apology” ffs, implying Salah should’ve manned up and got an injection like he would have. Top notch :lol: :lol:
Then there's Tony Bellew's opinion on Salah's injury:

"It's unbelievable Vasyl Lomachenko tore his shoulder against Jorge Linares and continued fighting for another eight rounds.

"Mohamed Salah got a bruise on his shoulder and went off in the biggest game of his life."

"That's no disrespect to Salah, he's been the best player in the world this year. He should win the Ballon D'Or. But ultimately, when you're going into the biggest game of your life the only way you should be coming off that pitch is on a stretcher.

"Strap it up, stick a needle in it, some painkillers - do whatever needs to be done because if Salah stays on that pitch Liverpool have a 25 per cent more chance of winning that game."

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

He also said he's wondering if they'll come out and accuse him of giving Firmino the flu via one of his sweat drops :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom