• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Southampton | April 8, 2018 14:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Where is that Greek kid. Bring him on.

At least with him we can go "Well, he's young and it's his first start innit?"

With Mustafi it's just a known quantity by now. He's not been left out to dry or anything.

That and so other many dreadful errors that were all his fault. United, City, et. al. Now this.

Someone fetch Sven's axe.

Vibra

Established Member
Our passing is so unimaginative without Özil, Jack or big Mick

Reiss Nelson is our only player out there with a little bit of flair to him

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Southampton is going to stay up because of the points we gift them again this year.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Hard work watching relegation teams setting up so negatively. Southampton aren't exactly a funfair ride either.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Sideways and backwards. Too bad we don’t get points for that or we would be running away with the league.

Kiwi-Gooner

It annoys me how **** of a defender Mustafi is, but annoys me more the way he acts as though he’s never to blame for the mistakes he makes, constantly whinging. Can’t wait until I don’t have to see his face again when I watch us play

Vibra

Established Member
When they're dropping deep Welbeck is essentially an attacking midfielder out there.

You can't just throw a bunch of players out there and hope they'll figure it out because they're quality players regardless of the position they play or what they're good at

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You know it’s bad when you get nervous every time a defender touches the ball near your goal.

That defender is Mustafi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom