• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Slot Shame

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,363
  • Views 832,576

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Can you imagine Ox with a CL winners medal or even a runners up medal in his first season at Pool :(

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's got Liverpool playing well. Injuries are well managed and the squad is capable on two fronts. Considering they have no world class players (as of the start of the season apart from Coutinho) it's a testament to his management. Nice guy but hope he ultimately fails.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Can you imagine Ox with a CL winners medal or even a runners up medal in his first season at Pool :(
A losers medal that hands Madrid the trophy after he gives the ball away would be wonderful. Would be happier if Real spank them in the semis though.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!

:lol::lol::lol:

You've destroyed their poor souls, @Makingtrax. They think about it day and night.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
No one give a f**k about ox you all make it like we lost a world class player Its still amazing we even got 40M from him

I would be happy for him. Not for Pool, because i prefer Real and Roma over them. But so many good players left Arsenal and how many turned much better at their new clubs?

No one is fitting better to Klopp as manager and we've got a lot of money for a player with one year contract. Ox is a nice guy, still many Arsenal players like him. Completely different case for me compared to for example Sanchez or Van Persie.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Liverpool under Klopp are a classical Cup team where they can beat Stronger opponents who will attack you and leave spaces at the back to exploit.

However, they will have a hard time winning the PL when they have to grind out 1-0s against the Bus Parking Teams (who are about 60% of the League)

Losing to Man United but beating Man City is reflective of this fact.

Raicore

Hope they get Madrid next. Would want Salah and co. to smash Madrid. Madrid will come 'lusting' for Salah whole summer ;)

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I'd love Ox to win the CL with Pool.
Coq & Gabriel will be in the CL next year too.
Meanwhile Wenger will be giving bein sports interviews about him doing a good job and that we should be kissing his arse because he turned down Real Madrid 15 years ago.

Last edited:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'd love Ox to win the CL with Pool.
Coq & Gabriel will be in the CL next year too.
Meanwhile Wenger will be giving bein sports interviews about him doing a good job and that we should be kissing his arse because he turned down Real Madrid 15 years ago.
If Ox, Coq and Gabriel do go and make a good career for themselves, they would thank Wenga first.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
:lol::lol::lol:

You've destroyed their poor souls, @Makingtrax. They think about it day and night.
:lol: :lol::lol: Glad I wasn't their teacher bro. Can you imagine explaining probability to @Dj_sds , @rich 1990 or @The Ox

'But sir, why doesn't the favourite win every time'.

'Oh ffs sake lad, how many times. They just have a better chance, that's all. Jesus, I'm jacking this ****ing job in. It's no wonder I'm a wino.'

Last edited:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yes, just like Salah, De Bruyne and Lukaku thank Mourinho for their careers.
That is a ridiculous comparison. Those three were well known talents and barely played 10 games combined under Mou.

Wenga kept on giving chances to (and protecting) Ox, Coq and Gabriel (to a lesser extent). He developed them until they became good enough to go and play at other teams. Also, they left on their own terms (especially Ox)

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
:lol: :lol::lol: Glad I wasn't their teacher bro. Can you imagine explaining probability to @Dj_sds , @rich 1990 or @The Ox

'But sir, why doesn't the favourite win every time'.

'Oh ffs sake lad, how many times. They just have a better chance, that's all. Jesus, I'm jacking this ****ing job in. It's no wonder I'm a wino.'
I understand probability full well. The probability of Makingtrax posting something about squad cost or even more boring is far greater then him posting something interesting.

**** off with the self righteous crap.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom