• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Beautiful performance today and not just attacking wise.

The skills he showed for Laca's second goal reminded me of his dribbling in 13/14.

Long may it continue.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Wenger should say the club already, that he has to be Arsenals Captain and get's the wage he deserves.

Imagine he will play for another english club, please not.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Wenger should say the club already, that he has to be Arsenals Captain and get's the wage he deserves.

Imagine he will play for another english club, please not.
The only player in our first 11 that would walk into the starting 11 in any of the top 5 EPL clubs.

Raicore

Aaron Ramsey’s goal today takes his Arsenal tally to 58 goals, overtaking Cesc Fabregas’ 57 goals to become the highest scoring central-midfielder in the club’s history.

Awesome achievement..could have gotten more goals if not for his injuries..most influential player in the team when he plays..a match winner too

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Freddie's right, I'd absolutely hate it if we lost him. Even worse if he'd end up joining another PL team.

If he sticks around and gets the armband he could become one of the most iconic Arsenal players of the Emirates era.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I'm a big Aaron fan yet I thought he was dire in the first half especially. Wasn't sighted and showed poor touch. Was great in the latter stages of the game though.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
The performance was poor, but he came alive after 80th min.. There was one instance where he should have played Laca in 1 v 1, but chose a much worse option that pissed me off.. He stepped up big time at the end though and made up for it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom