• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Elite celebrations, also love how he sent Carroll back to Newcastle for his second goal.

Bring in the right manager and both Laca and Auba will score 20+ goals next season.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Elite celebrations, also love how he sent Carroll back to Newcastle for his second goal.

Bring in the right manager and both Laca and Auba will score 20+ goals next season.
We would have to play similar to a Fergurson team that had Cole and Yorke. I didnt watch ManU much in that 99 team...anyone remember their formation.

say yes

forum master baiter
Hasn’t been the best season for anyone in our squad, but still:

Laca’s now scored more than Giroud managed in his first league outing. Only 3 off donkey’s best ever league tally with 4 games to go.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Hope he's ready for Atletico . Two junk time goals after Ramsey's goal broke them . Woopee . Was invisible till then . Got a lot of work to do preseason imo .

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Came to life when his fam was subbed on. We could be looking at the greatest pairing since Smith/Lawrence in “Bad Boys”

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Two convincing finishes, it's clear he's a form player and right now he's in good form.

Want to see him try to get more into chances, create something for him self when the games are tight and other team is having easy time closing the shop for us!

The stat padding is all good while he plays him self into form! But on Thursday I hope he helps out by getting into more goal scoring positions and take more shots in both first half and second half!

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Want to see him try to get more into chances, create something for him self when the games are tight and other team is having easy time closing the shop for us!

The stat padding is all good while he plays him self into form! But on Thursday I hope he helps out by getting into more goal scoring positions and take more shots in both first half and second half!
I’m glad he scored, and I kind of expected that. There’s no doubt that his finishing is great.
But the reason he is far from world class, is that he can’t create chances for himself. Either physically get defenders out of his way, or skilfully send defenders into wrong position by tricks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Was definitely carrying an injury earlier. Was in a foot race against Ogbonna and surprised me with how effortlessly he left him.

Still think he's a bit too much of a perfectionist at times but I'm excited about him.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Revisiting that Laca v Giroud argument that happened a few months ago.

Giroud first PL season: 34 apps 11 goals 3 assists
Laca first PL season: 30 apps 13 goals 3 assists

He's matched Giroud's PL average for us and needs three more goals to match Oli's best ever tally. Giroud played all 38 games for us when he hit 16 PL goals too.

I think we would be talking about Laca as a signing of the season if he wasn't carrying that injury and if we didn't have this freakishly bad away form.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

But the fact he is far from world class is that he can’t create chances for himself
Would like to point out that players, especially forwards who can do this are elite. You'll struggle to come up with more than five. It's a harsh criticism.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Revisiting that Laca v Giroud argument that happened a few months ago.

Giroud first PL season: 34 apps 11 goals 3 assists
Laca first PL season: 30 apps 13 goals 3 assists

He's matched Giroud's PL average for us and needs three more goals to match Oli's best ever tally. Giroud played all 38 games for us when he hit 16 PL goals too.

I think we would be talking about Laca as a signing of the season if he wasn't carrying that injury and if we didn't have this freakishly bad away form.
If our defenders are being pressed, and forced to play long. Who is physically strong enough to get the header, to gain back possession?
Who can hold up the ball when our team fails to build up in the midfield.
And how about attacking and defending corners.
Contributions are more than just goals and assists, it’s also about how to make your team play better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom