• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester United v Arsenal | April 29, 2018 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

If you could only punch one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FEH

Would be disappointed if we dont score today. Need more from Aubameyang and need to start shooting.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Mavropanos is a good defender. Really liking him so far. Same for Maitland Niles, hopefully whoever comes in next has a lot of time for youngsters. Would like to see Mav and Niles feature a lot more next season.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Three things that stand out for me, namely;

Defensive re-organisation when the ball is lost, especially when we are waiting to get a foul... we switch off completely.

Not respecting the diminishing spaces. Choosing to pass back while the opposition is reforming their defense.

Over complicating our attack, instead of going for goal as quickly. This point is tied with point two actually.

The board needs to appoint someone who gives us answers in these three areas. That alone for me will improve our setup before we even look to players.

I felt we did well in the first half.

We had some great attacking ideas that lacked the final product and I also think we defended okay, at least better than anything Mustafi has served us with. :lol:

No reason to be afraid about Nelson. He is getting first team experience 1-2 year ahead of time. It will be vital and speed up his progress! He is star in the making!

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Nelson will have to bulk up if he is to succeed

He's just turned 18. Pretty strong for his age considering he probably hasn't started properly weight training yet. Iwobi broke into the team at 19 and he is physically much stronger now. I'd expect Nelson to get much stronger over the summer.

Ashybashy86

We're losing. It's far from being a good performance. Get real.
You should get some perspective. There are several youths, one whose first ever PL game is at Old Trafford. We've defended fairly well and played some nice football. The poor performance has come mainly from 'Captain' Xhaka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom