• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester United v Arsenal | April 29, 2018 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

If you could only punch one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveEvets

Earlier in the half Mav had to defend an attempt at a through ball to Lukaku who had a run on him. Mav negotiated it well, was barely moved after a Lukaku shoulder barge and negotiated the ball to safety.

That's enough to make him the best CB currently at the club

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
With that said, I would like to see Nketiah instead of Nelson more, I think he is more capable of scoring/assisting at this level.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
If it stays 1-0 I hope Welbeck comes on, think his pace and directness could hurt their garbage full backs

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Nelson needs a lot more time to develop. Not ready to affect a PL game.

Kola sub par again. Been really disappointed with him this season.

AMN been a bright spot.

say yes

forum master baiter
Nothing would make Sky Sports happier than Xhaka getting a red in this match. Hope he scores a screamer and shuts them up.

FEH

Souness is spot on as always about us. Just another ex-pro who actually likes Arsenal and wants us to sign some strong players and play with a level of accountability that has been missing for years.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Souness is spot on as always about us. Just another ex-pro who actually likes Arsenal and wants us to sign some strong players and play with a level of accountability that has been missing for years.
They never like us mate. They'll find something else to moan about us next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom