• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
United tried to find the next Ferguson in Moyes, which is exactly the same trap people on here are falling into hoping Arteta can carry on Wenger's legacy.

I don't see many similarities between Wenger and Arteta to be honest. Same applies for Ferguson and Moyes, obviously.

Just because some people need the "next xy" tag it doesn't account to anything. Wenger is Wenger, Moyes is Moyes, Ferguson will always be Ferguson and Arteta will write his own history when he is to be appointed by the club.

People should not make the fault to dictate future success or failure based on history. It's a new chapter with new marginal conditions and outcome - embrace the uncertainty guys, ready for a rollercoaster trip ! :drool:

blaze_of_glory

Would the mods / people find it useful if I posted a thread with the ad-block settings people can quickly set-up so they can rid of all the damn ads on this site for good? @celestis @blaze_of_glory @American_Gooner @Aevius

Could pin the thread to the top of the Arsenal forum (don't think anybody reads help / suggestions) so the issue stops cropping up in every thread.

Hate Pelcro so much that my only term for this use of my time is that you change @Trilly 's user tag. 'Runs east london' is far too generous given how abusive he has been to me recently.

I would suggest 'thinks we'll win if we outscore the opposition' but am happy for anything which he would find demeaning. Let me know.
I say yes

LG10

If Arteta is such hidden gem as manager/head coach, clubs should line up near him to get his signature, but I don't see any, except Arsenal.
We're the most attractive club that wants him. He' s obviously going to choose us over Everton or West Ham.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Is Bould definitely off then?

Arteta helped out by Henry is fun as an FM simulation, not sure if I want it in real life.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Josh Kroenke wanted Henry as manager, didn't he? It looks as if he might be a lot more involved in the post Wenger era than we thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom