• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sven's Transfer Targets: Summer 2018

If we were to spend big money on one player, what position would you prefer that to be for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Utd linked heavily with Toby and Fred. Liverpool have Keita and Fabinho.

No one is panicking, but let’s be honest we’ve been linked to some 4-6th position type players.

I get it. But we’ve just had an awful season. May as well try and enjoy the transfer window and World Cup. There’ll be enough to be upset about next season if things go as you predict

GDeep™

League is very weak
I get it. But we’ve just had an awful season. May as well try and enjoy the transfer window and World Cup. There’ll be enough to be upset about next season if things go as you predict
Not watching the WC, I’m on holiday.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Utd linked heavily with Toby and Fred. Liverpool have Keita and Fabinho.

No one is panicking, but let’s be honest we’ve been linked to some 4-6th position type players.

Why should people panic? Because Liverpool signed two midfielders? I'm sorry but what is the guarantee they will hit the ground running and be superb for the first minute?

To see how good Fabinho really is, watch the world cup. Oh wait, he didn't make the squad.

I genuinely don't care who anyone else buys to be honest. Everyone knows how Liverpool will play and everyone knows what Mourinho does. Teams will wise up to City and Sp**s, but literally nobody knows about Arsenal and Chelsea.

We have made one signing so far that affects every single player in the team. That has always been the most important signing.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Credit to you guys who have new found optimism based off literally nothing :lol: i could never do it.

My friend for example thought we'd compete this season just because of our late season formation change which won us the FA cup.

Im not optimistic but im not pessimistic either. I am cautious at the moment though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 24

Thomas Partey will leave this summer. Arsenal have multiple targets lined up to replace him [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are still in the market for a recognised #9 despite the recent good form of Kai Havertz [Fabrizio Romano]

The club may accept that the time is now to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with just two years left on his contract [The Athletic]

Arsenal may sanction a loan to raise Aaron Ramsdale’s value if they can’t recoup their fee for him this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal are among a host of Premier League clubs hoping to sign Irish sensation Mason Melia (16). Melia, who is already playing first-team football for St Patrick’s Athletic in the League of Ireland, cannot move to the UK until he turns 18 due to Brexit rules [Evening Standard]

Juventus like Thomas Partey, and Napoli will try to sign him before June 30 as well [Di Marzio]

Bruno Guimarães’ entourage hope to receive proposals from at least two Premier League clubs, with the player’s priority wanting to remain in England. Guimarães’ £100m release clause, which expires next month, can be paid in three annual instalments. [UOLEsporte]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom