• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sven's Transfer Targets: Summer 2018

If we were to spend big money on one player, what position would you prefer that to be for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Out first team played once a week for almost the whole season last season. Didn’t help much

I'm scraping the barrel here looking for some hope. Anyway it's not like Emery's reading this, he'll do whatever the f*ck he wants. I'm just trying to make myself feel better.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
I'm scraping the barrel here looking for some hope. Anyway it's not like Emery's reading this, he'll do whatever the f*ck he wants. I'm just trying to make myself feel better.
I also thought playing once a week was going to be to our advantage last year tbf

Axel9090

It is an advantage but when you have a manager who cant get the team going anymore, its not going to be a very big one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom