• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yacine Adli

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Top quality goalkeeper, another good experienced centre-back alongside Sokratis & a good CM like N'Zonzi and I genuinely think we'd be able to challenge for the title. But yeah, a lot of mileage before that's a reality.
Id take nzonzi, pellergini along with the lamp post on a free with a winger and another cb. I want a new gk but i have a feeling it wont happen. To much change but it is a rebuilding job after all.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
No its not mate.

If someone has only negative opinions and is dedicated poster that is ok too.
Can't be that inflexible though, Hydro. Not everything that has happened over the recent years has been entirely negative therefore you can't always be grumpy even if Arsenal and Wenger did things you didn't like. If you can't take time to be happy when, say, we won the FA Cup, then you probably shouldn't watch football and go and live in a cave.

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
Well he's got my support, I think he's going to be a top top player. Having said that I promise not to have him as my avi because the last 2 were Lucas and Kolasinac, still time for the latter to come good though :)

You should be banned from having Avis of current players or transfer targets! :lol:

Can't be that inflexible though, Hydro. Not everything that has happened over the recent years has been entirely negative therefore you can't always be grumpy even if Arsenal and Wenger did things you didn't like. If you can't take time to be happy when, say, we won the FA Cup, then you probably shouldn't watch football and go and live in a cave.

Who the **** are you talking about?

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Why? It's fine. Some roles have been reversed and people are losing their **** but it's only temporary.
Great posters get called out by a bunch of wastemen.

Mods are acting like this is Stalin’s Soviet Union.

Can’t like another club/player or you’ll be ridiculed (look at my tag and avi).

We need the world cup to start soon so we can all comment on that instead of attacking each other.

You were talking about those with negative opinions on everything. I'm clearing up why that's not a good idea to be that doom and gloom. I'm not implying it's you whose miserable. Can't be, not with all that Icelandic crack you snort.

If someone wants to be negative all the time I don't think it should be bannable or case for other posters to start follow the negative one around and tell him to stop. I don't agree with it(being negative all the time), but I'm not gonna put my self up against posters who do that and they shouldn't be banned either imo. Besides the whole discussion started because of GDeep and I don't think he is negative all the time, but in transfer section there is not a much to be positive about yet.

Didn't think you were talking about me by the way. I'm probably happiest poster around about our three FA Cup wins in recent years, I've got death threats because of how much I admire the work we put in to get these trophies!

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
If someone wants to be negative all the time I don't think it should be bannable or case for other posters to start follow the negative one around and tell him to stop. I don't agree with it(being negative all the time), but I'm not gonna put my self up against posters who do that and they shouldn't be banned either imo. Besides the whole discussion started because of GDeep and I don't think he is negative all the time, but in transfer section there is not a much to be positive about yet.

Didn't think you were talking about me by the way. I'm probably happiest poster around about our three FA Cup wins in recent years, I've got death threats because of how much I admire the work we put in to get these trophies!
Gdeep isn't negative, he's just a contrarian like Jury or Fabo. Just says flammable things , lights a match and off it goes.

There's just a lot of whining. You can mock people when they say it's only June when it comes to transfers but that actually is a fact. We're not going to do all our business in one hit. 3 or 4 will be done before the WC, we roughly know who they are, and one or 2 after. We have a new manager so next season is going to be different one way or another. Let's just be optimistic for now.

Stannis

I’m sort of nervous about this unlike other signing. Not confident we have him until it’s on arsenal.com.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Page 14 has me in tears. Sometimes you wonder what kind of person GDeep is. Psycho has had the same avatar for a good 10 years. Can’t trust a man like that. No offence @celestis and @Godwin1

In fact you’re probably all weirdos, no offence.

I think @Godwin1 used to have a different one didn’t he?

Rookie Trilly showing his lack of AM knowledge again. Not even surprised.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Great posters get called out by a bunch of wastemen.

Mods are acting like this is Stalin’s Soviet Union.

Can’t like another club/player or you’ll be ridiculed (look at my tag and avi).

We need the world cup to start soon so we can all comment on that instead of attacking each other.
We aren't tyrants ffs, far from it. If you're basing that off of GDeep's account being banned, you should know that he PMed me and asked me to do so. The forum wasn't doing him good.

We aren't tyrants ffs, far from it. If you're basing that off of GDeep's account being banned, you should know that he PMed me and asked me to do so. The forum wasn't doing him good.

Good for him. He constantly gets attacked for his opinions on here, a lot on personal level. He has been open about his real life struggles and coming here only to get attacked like we all witnessed can't be helping either.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I don’t think they knew he’d been banned mate. This is gonna be fun to come back to tomorrow :lol:
giphy.gif

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I think @Godwin1 used to have a different one didn’t he?

Rookie Trilly showing his lack of AM knowledge again. Not even surprised.
You’re not even 100% sure yourself most favoured one. I swear it’s been the muscle man forever, and if it wasn’t I’m sure it was another muscle man. :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom