• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
@ me at the end of the season. If PEA goes down (God forbid) in any period of time then my statement is invalid.

He’ll score more goals this coming season than a healthy PEA, is that better?
I hope you are right. This forum will be doing mental cartwheels all summer long...
Either way, we just want goals, goals and more goals from them!

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Look at the team as a whole. PEA will score wherever he plays and would probably get 20-30 goals (talking league here) playing on the wing and Lacazette will score the same amount playing up front. Would I rather that or PEA scoring 25-35 playing up front and Mkhitaryan scoring 5-10 on the wing? I know which I prefer. That’s not even taking into account how much better Lacazette is at holding the ball up and linking up play. You don’t get any of that with PEA up front.
lacazette’s linking play is overrated, he’s nothing more than just a great finisher.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I can't for the life of me understand why some on this forum don;t want this... I loved it. We looked dangerous EVERY single time we got the ball.
Some people want to see Laca fail, because they never wanted him here. They see the purchase of Aubameyang as a justification of their point. First claiming it was a "horrible news" situation for Lacazette. Then the bromance happened. Then claiming moving Aubameyang out wide would destroy his potential. Meanwhile the guy has put up great numbers from out wide while providing the width, depth and speed we are so desperately looking for. Lacazette likes to drop deep and combine, creating space up front for Aubameyang to exploit.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
lacazette’s linking play is overrated, he’s nothing more than just a great finisher.

You’re a dopey ****.

What the **** are you talking about?

Lacazette is clearly the better player in terms of holding the ball up and linking up play. A lot better. The irony here is you’re slagging off Lacazette for being “just a finisher” when that’s exactly the player Aubameyang is.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
You’re a dopey ****.

Lacazette is clearly the better player in terms of holding the ball up and linking up play. A lot better. The irony here is you’re slagging off Lacazette for being “just a finisher” when that’s exactly the player Aubameyang is.
Auba is clearly quicker, more skillful, and is better in football IQ.

GoonerBoy19

Both complement each other and have different skills set. It will be naive to go into this season with a single top striker. Injuries, roatation, competition, it's good for everything.

TheArsenalis

Batman i have to apologize. Seeing the arsenal traning video today these 2 laca and auba are clearly bonding. They look inseparable. Keep them together at all cost.

We have 6 CB let's go three at back 5 in midfield. Those 2 upfront.

Im thinking: ...Martinez
.......Chambers.....Socratis....Koscienly.
.............Torreira.......Xhaka
.........Perez........Özil........Mikh
...............Laca...........Auba....

Obviously this haa to change up sometimes.

TheArsenalis

Auba is clearly quicker, more skillful, and is better in football IQ.
No doubts who is quicker. But i think think the frenchman is more skillfull. Being a small cf he has done extraordinarily well playing with back to goal. He doesn't rely on solely pace to beat a player. I love them both. They both know the back of net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom