• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Who cares whos better? They're both our players and we finally have a pair of strikers who can bang them in for fun. Laca was prolific for Lyon and Auba for Dortmund.

We will see hattricks this season.
I like this post more than anything else on this thread right now. Great point. They're both ours and they both bag goals! 50 between them and I'd be happy but get us firing and we'll see more like 65!

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
No doubts who is quicker. But i think think the frenchman is more skillfull. Being a small cf he has done extraordinarily well playing with back to goal. He doesn't rely on solely pace to beat a player. I love them both. They both know the back of net.
Can you show me some recent clips of him beating a player? Pretty sure thats not in his locker.

hyruga2

Leave Theo alone!!!
Laca and Mo are both of the same height so def can compare. Laca, as a matter of fact, is not a better striker than Mo Salah even though laca has been a striker for far longer.

Laca needs to learn from Salah on how he aggressively use his arms to make defenders an arm away to get better chance of scoring. Salah's style is like Messi.

And SR will surpass Özil, hopefully this season!!
Your hatred for laca and Elneny is so irrational lol

And I think @<<reed>> will take over from your trolling, hopefully in the first games of the season!

I juat dont think Lacazette movement in the box is good. There are other posters who have touched on that, even a mod has that opinion.

Im a huge fan of Nketiah too, imo he has bigger potential than Lacazette.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
that is all he is here for. RvP never had to beat anyone one-on-one either.

He is technical enough to play as a shadow striker, and has good linkup play. If only he would stop dropping deep...
Rvp could beat a lot of player one on one. And he had the technical ability to keep possession with excellent ball control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom