• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thankfully I never have to move to another country or my family be strangers in new country and try to make new life. Will never judge family doing so and still have connection to old country. Can't imagine how hard it is moving places, new country, new language, people everywhere looking at you trying to find reasons you are not doing enough.

So often I see people of my own nation say "yeah they are just coming here and living on our welfare"(now talking about people from Syria and war zones). Sorry this people lost everything of course they need help to get back on track...

Back to Özil, like I said families moving countries is hard, and I respect every people who take on these adventures and journies.

The earth is one, we are all here and we need to learn multi culture is must to move forward, so we can start thinking about space, taking over there and become multi planet species, so we can guard and create life where it is needed in universe, that is our reasonability.

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Thankfully I never have to move to another country or my family be strangers in new country and try to make new life. Will never judge family doing so and still have connection to old country. Can't imagine how hard it is moving places, new country, new language, people everywhere looking at you trying to find reasons you are not doing enough.

So often I see people of my own nation say "yeah they are just coming here and living on our welfare"(now talking about people from Syria and war zones. Sorry this people lost everything of course they need help to get back on track...

Back to Özil, like I said families moving countries is hard, and I respect every people who take on these adventures and journies.

The earth is one, we are all here and we need to learn multi culture is must to move forward, so we can start thinking about space, taking over there and become multi planet species, so we can guard and create life where it is needed in universe, that is our reasonability.

Beautifully put. Hating on somebody because of where they from, their race, their religion or sexual orientation is just so bizarre to me. Some people have this very tribal attitude and just don't like outsiders and I just don't know how they can live with that much hate.

Besides you can learn a lot from other cultures, there's no point in being ignorant.

Besides you can learn a lot from other cultures, there's no point in being ignorant.

True. My name is not like most Icelandic names. I have English surname followed by Danish/Germany middle and last name.

In university of Iceland, because of my foreign name in my country all the foreigners are put in the same housing, and I was in housing with Russians, Asians, Muslims, Brazilians and ****, never ever have I felt welcomed in the shared kitchen or bathroom and never ever have I been in society that worked as well as everyone where there. I loved it.

Learned so lot.

Nothing in the world, for science as example, advantages in science where when Muslim, Jews and Christians where at piece and listened to others. We need that back!

Oh_Snap

Well from what i heard Neuer was among some right wing fans in Schalke in his youth so his words didn't come as a surprise to me. Müller is just an on and off the pitch opportunist (just said there's no racism in sport lol).

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Bayern obviously on a campaign to expand their alt right wing fanbase . Time to put in bids for Boateng and Alaba .

Pretty sure Boateng is pretty much up for sale this summer.

I think the entire Bayern crowd is trying to make sure that the Bayern players at the world cup receive as little criticism as possible. I mean Muller was arguably the worst big named performer in the entire tournament, Hummels didn't exactly look commanding and Kimmich was more interested in attacking than defending. Yet the blame is being passed onto Özil. Bayern run Germany football, they clearly have a huge impact on the media and public perception too. They're so powerful that very few will speak out against them. If any player does then their national career is probably at risk.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Pretty sure Boateng is pretty much up for sale this summer.

I think the entire Bayern crowd is trying to make sure that the Bayern players at the world cup receive as little criticism as possible. I mean Muller was arguably the worst big named performer in the entire tournament, Hummels didn't exactly look commanding and Kimmich was more interested in attacking than defending. Yet the blame is being passed onto Özil. Bayern run Germany football, they clearly have a huge impact on the media and public perception too. They're so powerful that very few will speak out against them. If any player does then their national career is probably at risk.

Absolutely spot on. Bayern got the media in their pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom