• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea v Arsenal | August 18, 2018 17:30 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
It looks like he has decided to play Iwobi out wide instead of Özil and Ramsey misses out with Özil playing as a 10. Other than that he has stuck with the same team as last week (except for Monreal). I don’t mind dropping Ramsey but sticking with Xhaka and leaving Lacazette on the bench is a mistake imo.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No hazard and Barkley Morata starting give me bit of hope still we are in deep trouble in midfield against Kante and Jorginho

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Then Iwobi Mkhi out wide and Özil as N.10 at least
Think that's what we will see.

Lack of a pacey winger really highlighted early on.

Could and should have went
. Lacazette
. Auba Özil Iwobi

I can understand not bringing in Torreira away to Chelsea (although I'd have played him) and feel Cech was motm against City and deserves his spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation
Top Bottom