• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea v Arsenal | August 18, 2018 17:30 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Even if we've been terrible we're losing two games most teams in the league'll end up losing this season, plenty of time to sort things out.

No doubt Emery and the players will have to do better than this however. Atrocious performance so far.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I've got to be honest, I'm not often scared, but I'm terrified we seem out at sea with only a life jacket and a broken leg

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I know I was meant to give Özil a break. But last week it was cause he was wide right. What's his excuse today? Throw into the mix Xhaka, Bellerin and Mkhitaryan . Get Ramsey, Lichtsteiner and Welbeck on. We need character in this team. Maybe that's why we looked okay against City. We had a bit of character.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
no excuse, none what so ever. City I can understand but this is a team were at least as good as on paper. morata? Barkley? Laca and Auba are ten times better, Torreira easily starts for Chelsea.

This is simply a team that shouldnt be able to run us over like this. The players arent better so its all down to the manager.

They are destroying us possession wise, did not expect that.. Not having 3 in midfield was a huge mistake..

vijay

Hates Guendouzi for no reason
poor Mustafi...once again alone ...wondering where all the others had disappeared to.

arsmile

Established Member
no one was expecting miracles out of these first two matches...but literally no one has turned up

except maybe the new signings

I really think we are being way more idealistic than we ever have been before...

playing out from the back with cech
high line with mustafi/sokratis
high press with xhaka/Özil

emery was supposed to be an expert on the potential of these players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom