• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Newcastle United v Arsenal | September 15, 2018 15:00 BST

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Emery introducing Lucas early in the 2nd must be on purpose. Teams get used to one tempo and then sudden shift. Not ready.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Loved that tackle more than the goal :p

Swedish commentators says there are several statistical proofs of Emerys influence

Most runs in the league so far and most ground covered

vijay

Hates Guendouzi for no reason
the stats with Guendozi and without Guendozi continue to show a marked trend

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Emery introducing Lucas early in the 2nd must be on purpose. Teams get used to one tempo and then sudden shift. Not ready.

It's lunacy if that's the case, to surrender the first half and possibly out of the game to do that, I hope that's not what Emery's plan has been.

elemoo

This.

Guen and Xhaka are similar players in that they are both quite static. Torreira is feisty and more agile.
Co- signed! Xhaka looks like a totally different player when he has a solid and aggressive defensive partner in Torreira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom