• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal v Brentford | September 26, 2018 19:45 BST

Who will advance to the 4th round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
could Jenkinson make his one and only seasonal appearance, do you think? if only so he can get injured again, so we can't give him away in January

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Please unai make this interesting and start willock Eddie And ESR.

Emi
Lich Holding pleguezuelo Osei-Tuto
Elneny Willock
Welbeck Smith-Rowe Iwobi
Nektiah

idan

Leno
Lich Holding Mustafi Monreal
Elneni Guendousi
Welbeck Smith Iwoby
Nektiah

cant stand ramsey,not even in a-cc game.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Hope to see some youngsters in action tonight. ESR looks closest to the first team so expect him to start with Nketiah and Willock probably coming from the bench.

3-0 with my boy Wele on a hattrick.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
These are the types of games that I expect Emery to "never" lose. Under Wenger we've been smacked by teams so bad it couldn't be believed.
Really? My memory must be completely ****ed.

Last edited:

ptrcopp

Looked like it was on in every country in the world except the UK :lol:

This seems really odd to me. If there was a competition where they would just want to have raw numbers watching it would be this - PL teams rarely play even their second string and the stadiums are barely full as it is.
I get t with the FA Cup and PL. There is a lot of money there to sell individual games to the highest bidder because of reputation, but no-one cares about the league cup - I have to be convinced to watch a mix of Chelsea u23 vs Liverpool U23. No personal investment for me and no potential upset to be excited about.
Why not do a match choice of even 5 games where a PL team faces an EFL team? It’s a little embarrassing I think.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
I don't come to your aid normally but he's made that up totally

Sheffield Wednesday 2015, Bradford 2012, Birmingham in the 2011 final, also going out twice to Southampton which wasn't exactly an awful team but yeah, Burnley 2008... I've gone way back, but that's just the League Cup.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Only just found out about the Picadilly strike.

I’d normally walk from Arsenal but the station is closed and being told to avoid Finsbury Park, would the best bet be Angel or Archway maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom