• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal v Brentford | September 26, 2018 19:45 BST

Who will advance to the 4th round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
make way for Eddie!

18886_Eddie-Torch.gif

Tomb Bombadil

He will because we've got 3 games in 6 days this week.
But we have 25 players without youngsters. My guess is he will use the squad players + 1-3 youngsters.

Leno
Lichtsteiner - Holding - Mustafi - LV/Monreal
Elneny - Guendouzi
Welbeck - Smith-Rowe - Iwobi
Nketiah

Maybe even some first team players and that means no youngsters (like lacazette for nkethiah).

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
But we have 25 players without youngsters. My guess is he will use the squad players + 1-3 youngsters.

Leno
Lichtsteiner - Holding - Mustafi - LV/Monreal
Elneny - Guendouzi
Welbeck - Smith-Rowe - Iwobi
Nketiah

Maybe even some first team players and that means no youngsters (like lacazette for nkethiah).
I don't particularly want to see Mustafi or Monreal. Depending on Sok's injury, we could really be short at cb. If Monreal gets injured, we're really buggered at left back so neither of these two.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I don't particularly want to see Mustafi or Monreal. Depending on Sok's injury, we could really be short at cb. If Monreal gets injured, we're really buggered at left back so neither of these two.
Kolasinac is back in full training.

Tomb Bombadil

This is what I think Emery will play. I would also say we should protect Monreal because he's our only LB and not the youngest anymore. Mustafi I can see playing because Sokratis should be fine and he didn't play in the EL.

But I'm also in for playing a mix out of squad players and youngster. I really hope we don't see anyone besides Mustafi in the first 11.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

“We were preparing in pre-season with the young players and every player to give them a chance to show us their confidence and performance.

“Now we are preparing for each match thinking only about our best performance, but we need every player because all the competitions in the season are very long and we need to prepare players and young players also to help us in these moments of the season.”

He added: “Against Brentford I am going to prepare the best performance for us, but I’ll be giving chances and opportunities to the players who are playing less in the competition.

“Also maybe the young players can have opportunities to play in this game if I think it’s the best for us to give them this opportunity of starting in the first XI, but the first thing about the best performance is thinking about winning.”

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I wanna see some of our youngsters play but we also have a few squaddies who could do with sharpening up.

Leno

Lichsteiner
Holding
Mustafi
Kolasinac

Elneny
Guendouzi

Smith Rowe
Iwobi
Mkhitaryan

Welbeck

This game may come a bit too soon for Kolasinac, if that’s the case possibly Osei-Tutu could start. If Mkhitaryan is fit he should play.

Give Nketiah half an hour and the likes of Willock too if possible. Having seen what happened to Deadchester Yanited we should approach this somewhat seriously.

It’s always rankled with me a bit that I’ve not seen us win the league cup. I know it doesn’t mean a great deal but it’s a nice early trophy. Our last three finals against Chelski, Birmingham and Citeh have been ****ing disasters.

If we go with my lineup or something close I predict 4-0. COYG!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom