• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Can't help but feel hurt after that draw, Chelsea got the better of us after a game we should have won after that second half performance.

Some performances like Mata's, Martial will go missing in the mind of the media after all that happened after. Lukaku, however, was really poor.

Ultimately paid for the negativity after going 2-1 up. I really do dislike Chelsea.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Can we talk about Lukaku's performance yesterday? I mean I didn't even think he was THAT bad, he looked like a league 2 striker. His touch and control was all over the place and his decision making was hilariously bad. He relies so much on his physicality.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Surely the Government can't approve this . Saudi Prince is :eek:.
Looks like our EPL has become a political football for posturing over Yemen, where the UAE supports the Southern Movement which has fought against Saudi-backed forces.

Sadly the Middle East is long on cash and short on human rights.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Looks like our EPL has become a political football for posturing over Yemen, where the UAE supports the Southern Movement which has fought against Saudi-backed forces.

Sadly the Middle East is long on cash and short on human rights.

Well hopefully the FA or whoever realise they need to draw the line ..

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Lost again. Mourinho talking yet again about more investment needed even though he has the second highest squad cost at 787m euros.

He’s currently 8 places below his squad cost. It’s all unraveling. :lol:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Lost again. Mourinho talking yet again about more investment needed even though he has the second highest squad cost at 787m euros.

He’s currently 8 places below his squad cost. It’s all unraveling. :lol:
He's such a joke. And all the United fans that were blinded and insisting he would be great are fools too. They deserve him. I will enjoy every minute of what's left.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

He's such a joke. And all the United fans that were blinded and insisting he would be great are fools too. They deserve him. I will enjoy every minute of what's left.
The press still not giving him the same stick Wenger got for years, even though he’s mid table.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
The press still not giving him the same stick Wenger got for years, even though he’s mid table.

This league is obsessed with results in the derbies, as long as Mourinho gets a couple of points out of Chelsea, Liverpool and beats Arsenal at least once he escapes criticism.

Meanwhile, yesterday Juventus were horrible, they were there for the taking after they scored, couldn't string two proper five-yard passes together, invited pressure, gave the ball away almost like amateurs. Yet United couldn't even create a couple of long shot opportunities, just for the sake of it. All they were properly coached to do for that big game is kick the ball at the far edge of the area from set pieces won, to avoid those magnificent defenders.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom