• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Got his own back on Chilwell good and proper. Much like he did against Douglas Costa when we beat Bayern.

Playing as good as any full back in Europe atm. More assists than Hazard :lol:.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If Hazard didn't have a nicer arse than most IG models he wouldn't be rated as highly.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
If Hazard didn't have a nicer arse than most IG models he wouldn't be rated as highly.
Tbf, he probably scored my favourite goal of the season against Liverpool in the CC until we played Fulham which now means it's third. But the guy's numbers aren't good enough and he has too many games like against United at the weekend.

nick gould

Bellerin is back and confident. I liked his interview. Everything seems to be pointing to Wenger i am afraid. He said with the new manager you bomb forward with confidence because you know that they will be cover in case of a quick turnover.

WilshereGone

One of the most improved players under Emery. Been a crucial and effective part of the system offensively, but also defensively he looks a lot more switched on. Have to accept there will be times he will be caught up the pitch, but Torreira and even Xhaka have liberated him this season. Hope he continues to improve.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I think he did brilliant for the circumstances.

Probably had his fitness test yesterday and today performing like this against a Mane in form.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Wolves identified him as a key player in our attack and made life particularly difficult for him, so it's no surprise he couldn't do much. The attention they payed to him is a testament to his ability. He's definitely one of the first players on the teamsheet for me.

That being said, I beg he learns how to shoot. He's been getting on the end of chances recently but never manages to test the keeper. Lace that thing or put it on target lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts

Top Bottom