• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 13

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
City didn't really put up much of a fight, there was some initial interest but it really died down.
Alright, i'm remembering it wrong then. Think City will go for Frenkie De Jong this January as a understudy and successor to Fernandinho, and that scares me.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Yeah, Joe Pep admitted he wanted Jorginho bad but he chose Chelski.

If Frenkie chooses City though it would be a major major catch. Kid is sensational.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

You didn't. You were right, Tir's wrong.

Don't think so, the media where also adamant a few years ago that City were desperate to sign Auba and it just died a death all of a sudden and no more was ever mentioned of it. I honestly don't believe Guardiola was that interested in him. I mean they didn't even end up signing a holding midfielder at all.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Having Morata, Giroud, Willian and Pedro as your attacking options is appalling for a club going for the league. Sarri has done incredibly well this season with that kind of garbage in his squad.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Don't think so, the media where also adamant a few years ago that City were desperate to sign Auba and it just died a death all of a sudden and no more was ever mentioned of it. I honestly don't believe Guardiola was that interested in him. I mean they didn't even end up signing a holding midfielder at all.
Pep admitted he wanted him, he said it, I heard him.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I was hoping to see a cracking match but so far Sp**s are doing Chelsea. The only good thing about Chelsea is Eden Hazard. He is all Chelsea.
I was hoping for a draw so I don't think like a stone again in my predictions. If Chelsea can nick one before the 60s minute then maybe a draw is still in there. Sure doesn't look like it though. Looks closer to 3-0 then 2-1 at the moment.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Can't believe how badly Chelsea started this game. Surely they must have anticipated Sp**s coming at them from the off.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Nah, Guardiola said in an interview that he wanted Jorginho as he was the perfect holding mid for his style.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Having Morata, Giroud, Willian and Pedro as your attacking options is appalling for a club going for the league. Sarri has done incredibly well this season with that kind of garbage in his squad.
Going to be interesting what they do if they make top 4 given how the market is for strikers atm.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom