• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 13

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

No idea why Kovacic would be preferred to Barkley.

Kane scores with a great shot. 2-0.

Tir Na Nog

Chelsea spent over £70 million on Kepa, I'm actually crying. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tir Na Nog

Jorginho is an absolute shambles, my god. No wonder City didn't end up going for him. Cesc would do a much better job in the role and he's poor defensively too.

Serves Sarri right for taking Kante out of his usual defensive midfield role and trying to turn him into a number 8.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Jorginho is an absolute shambles, my god. No wonder City didn't end up going for him. Cesc would do a much better job in the role and he's poor defensively too.

Serves Sarri right for taking Kante out of his usual defensive midfield role and trying to turn him into a number 8.
That's surely rewriting history, no? Jorginho chose Chelsea over City, they wanted him badly.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom