• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton and Hove Albion vs Arsenal | December 26th | KO: 17:15 | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsmile

Established Member
emery did annoy me today

subbing Özil seemed like a punishment as opposed to something which would tactically benefit the game

there was nothing wrong with the system in the first half- we conceded on a break from our own corner- we were not equipped to deal with that counter fromt he set piece ..that's about set piece set up- not the system

changing was pointless

and then subbing lacca AND Özil when we wanted a goal...AND then putting an extra CB in there when we needed a goal AND taking xhaka out of midfield to do that

it all just seemed like a complete nonsense today...none of that was ever going to work

we've got no decent solution at RB without hector and Kos doesn't look up to anything with mustafi/holding/etc. out....

Manberg

Predator
Im so disappointed. We’re still in top 4 but since we can’t even beat Brighton whilst Sp**s are dismantling such teams 5-0 I’m not hopeful.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
There’s big pressure on Auba to score every chance he gets because this team will shoot itself in the foot at some point

Brighton goalkeeper is disappointed with a point, calls it 2 points dropped because Arsenal were there for the taking :lol:

Revolution

Im so disappointed. We’re still in top 4 but since we can’t even beat Brighton whilst Sp**s are dismantling such teams 5-0 I’m not hopeful.
It was always going to be a miracle for Arsenal to finish in the top four. Injuries haven't helped.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Emery 5th at the half way point is superb in his 1st season. Particularly as 3 of the 4 richer teams are flying high.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Özil done nothing at 1st half and taking laca off is to rest him for Liverpool. We being forced to do so we have to act in jan or Europa league next season

Godwin1

Very well-known
We're in a top 4 dog fight which most people predicted on here at the beginning of the season. I'm still of the opinion that Emery needs another transfer window to get things going.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Iwobi....the guy is barely a mid table player yet gets chance after chane
AMN is a bonafide scrub

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Sp**s won 2-1 at Brighton and were desperately holding on at the end ffs

Playing Bournemouth at home is a completely different game to this

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

This ******* hurts seeing Sp**s playing so good and widening that gap.

m-due

Wow, we tanked that game. The players and the manager were outplayed and outcoached. It is just a matter of time before Manchester Utd with their post Mourinho momentum catches us and take the 5th spot. We are barely holding on with the amount of injuries and the quality of our players. COYG.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He was only there because of an emergency, where Emery has subbed 2/3 of our best players and it couldn’t be rearranged any other way. But I agree with the other games.

Emery deserves all the plaudits for our first 16 games, but we haven’t looked the same tactically since the Utd game, where we were really poor.
But that’s the point. Our injuries have forced Emery’s hand. Our injuries have piled up to the point where he hasn’t gotten player s to fit his system without bringing in th kids. We’re not as deep as a lot of the teams ahead of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom